Tuesday 19 January 2021

Face to Face Conversation (Experiment 10, Communication Skill Practical)

 1. Conversation Between Teacher and Student:

Student:    Good Morning, Teacher.

Teacher:   Good Morning, Shanthi.

Student:    Sir, could you please suggest me how to select books for improving my reading skill? 

Teacher:    First you should select an area you are interested in.

Student:    I like detective stories, especially for its thrilling and suspense.

Teacher:    Then start with  simple detective stories and then go for great writers.

Student:     Which detective story is your favourite one sir?

Teacher:    Undoubtedly, Hound of  Baskervilles.  

Student:    What about reading newspapers sir?

Teacher:    That's also a good idea. You can improve your vocabulary as well.

Student:    But, most of the words we learn from news could not be used in real-life sir.

Teacher: Yes, Of course. Then you can read R.K. Narayan's stories. There you will find real life situations and expressions.

Student:     Thank you so much sir.

Teacher:     Welcome.


2. Conversation Between Conductor and Passenger:

Conductor:    Ticket , Ticket Please.

Passenger:    Two tickets for Hopes College.

Conductor:    I'm sorry. This bus goes to Maruthamalai. Haven't you seen the board?

Passenger:    Oh my God! Sorry sir. I got into the bus in a hurried way. That's why.

Conductor:    Luckily the driver hasn't come. Please get down quickly.

Passenger:    If you don't mind, Could you please tell me where I can find my buses?

Conductor:    Please go to the next platform. Singanallur buses are frequently available. 

Passenger:    Will it go to Hopes College sir?

Conductor:    Yes. But don't go in a hurried way and take a wrong bus again.

Passenger:    Thank you sir. You are so helpful to me.

Conductor: Welcome.

For more face to face conversations, watch this sample video:



No comments:

Post a Comment