Tuesday 12 January 2021

Introduce Yourself / Friend / Family (Experiment 8, Communication Skill Practical)

1. Introduce yourself as a candidate appearing for the interview

Ø  Good morning sir. I’m Ranjani from Ram Nagar,  Coimbatore.

Ø  I did my diploma in Computer Engg. stream with an aggregate of 90%.

Ø  My skill sets are C, C++, Java and networking.

Ø  My career objective is to get a platform where my knowledge and skills will work for the growth of the organisation.

Ø  My strength is positive thinking and hard work.  And my weakness is being too generous and helpful to others. Sometimes people take advantage of that.

Ø  My short term goal is to get placed in a reputed company. And my long term goal is making new programmes and applications in my stream.

Ø  I’m a good team worker, communicator and a socially responsible person.

Ø  My interests are browsing, reading books and listening to music.

Ø  I’m a strong believer of the phrase “Action speaks louder than the words".

Ø  I regard my father as my true source of inspiration.  He is the most honest person I have ever seen.

Ø  That’s all about me. Thank you sir.

2. Introduce your Friend

Ø Good Morning Madam.

Ø I am so delighted to introduce my friend Kalpana to you.

Ø She is my close friend.

Ø She is residing at Saibaba colony.

Ø She studied with me in the same class during my school days.

Ø Her father is Mr. Ravi chandran, working as a teacher at Govt. school.

Ø Her mother is also a teacher. She is working at a private school.

Ø My friend has no brothers and sisters.

Ø She is good at Chess.  I have played with her many times.

Ø She is also fond of reading books.  Whenever I have doubt, I ask my friend.

Ø Whenever I plan for shopping, I go with her.

Ø She is a role model to others in character, discipline and study.  I am so proud of having such a friend.

Ø Thank you.

3. Introduce your Family

Ø  I am so pleased to introduce my family members to you.

Ø  My father’s name is Dhanapal. 

Ø  He is working as a supervisor at Ramlinga Spinning Mill, Aruppukottai.

Ø  My beloved mother is Meenakshy. 

Ø  She is a home-maker. 

Ø  She is good at cooking and her hobby is watching T.V. serials.

Ø  I have only one brother.  His name is Arun. 

Ø  He is doing his diploma in Civil Engineering at Hindustan Polytechnic College, Coimbatore. 

Ø  He is an average student but he is a good cricket player.

Ø  Our family is an ideal family. I love all my family members.

Ø  We enjoy friendly relationship with our neighbours and relatives.

Ø  That’s all about my family.  Thank you. 

To watch a standard self introduction video from Wipro:


No comments:

Post a Comment