Friday 20 January 2017

How to introduce yourself and others?

Experiment 6

1.    Introduce yourself as a prospective candidate for the company while facing the interview.

Good morning sir. I’m Deepa from Thudiyalur,  Coimbatore.

I have completed my diploma in Computer Engg. stream with an aggregate of 90%.

My skill sets are C, C++, Java and networking.

My career objective is to get a platform where my knowledge and skills will work for the growth of the organisation.

My strength is self reliance and hard work. And my weakness is being too generous and helpful to others. Sometimes people take advantage of that.

My short term goal is to get placed in a reputed company. And my long term goal is making new programmes and applications in my stream.

I’m a good team worker, communicator and a socially responsible person.

My interests are browsing, reading books and listening to music.

I’m a strong believer of the phrase “Action speaks louder than the words".

I regard my father as my true source of inspiration.  He is the most honest person I have ever seen.

That’s all about me. Thank you sir.

2.   New Factory Manager has been appointed. Introduce him to all the employees.

Good morning to one and all present here.  I’m so delighted to introduce our new factory manager , Mr. Aravind to you.

First of all, on behalf of all the employees, I would like to extend a warm welcome to our new production manager.

As for his education, he graduated from Madras University with first class honours in MBA in 2004.

With his excellent interpersonal skills and sound manufacturing plans, now, he has the world at his feet.

As for his experience, he served as Industrial Production Manager in Tata Motors from 2006 to 2010 where he created and implemented new production models.

Then he proved a real heavy hitter in Ashok Leyland from 2011 to 2014 and improved the manufacturing efficiency there by 40 per cent.

He is, no doubt, an alpha male, highly skilled in managing human and material resources.

He is good at implementing high quality standards in production

He is held in high esteem for his leadership and teamwork skills. 

Let us all extend our full support and cooperation and be in right lines with him in achieving his new production goals in our firm.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment