Tuesday 26 September 2017

How to chat online in English?

Today’s English
September 27th, 2017

Are you new to online chatting? Then you are likely to get confused with lot of abbreviations and broken English /butler English used in online chatting.  Frequently used abbreviations are given below for your ready reference:

1. What is your ASL?
23FCbe (Age,Sex and Location.)

2. Whn I can meet?
ADN (Any day now)

3. Leaving nw?
Ya. BFN/ BFN. (Bye for now)

4. Who is he?
BF (boy friend/best friend)

5. CUL
See you later

6. Wht r u doing?
DBAU (doing business as usual)

7. DW
Don’t worry

8. R u busy?
GA (go ahead)

9. GM, GJ, GL
Good morning, good job, good luck

10. H2G
Have to go

11. IC, IDC, IDK
I see, I don’t care, I don’t know

12. ILU/ ILY
I love you

13. Got nw?
K ( ok/okay)

14. Thx
Thanks

15. LOL / JKU
Laughing out loud/ just kidding you

16. LULAB/ LULAS
Love you like a brother/ love you like a sister

17. M / F ?
Male or female ?

18. NOOB /newbie
New to the site / New to the texting

19. N/P
No problem

20. Plz / pcm
Please / please call me

“At the end of the day, I just want to sit with someone I love and chat about what matters and even what doesn’t.”
- Crystal Woods, “Write like no one is reading 2”

No comments:

Post a Comment