Saturday 9 September 2017

Twenty Ways to Express your Interest in English



Today’s English
September 10th, 2017
Your interest matters more! People like to do what they are interested in rather than following the orders and directions from others. To share with you how to express your interest or somebody's interest in English is what I'm interested in today.
20 ways to talk about your likes:
1. Our physical director is keen on producing national level players.
2. Everybody is eager to know what will happen next in Tamil Nadu politics.
3. You are anxious about the exam result, aren't you?
4. She was getting impatient since he didn't turn up.
5. Hostel students were longing for going home.
6. I'm dying here for you. Why don't you make a call?
7. My mom is good at cooking and you will really enjoy her recipes.
8. I'm bound and determined to get through TRB exam this time.
9. I wish I were a bird that needs no passport to come around the world.
10. I love music, and you?
11. He was willing to get transferred to Ooty.
12. She is passionate about modelling.
13. Students were enthusiastic about going on I.V. (industrial visit)
14. You will always have our wholehearted support. Go ahead.
15. Don't cut a joke now. I'm deadly earnest to know his situations.
16. He's fond of playing cricket.
17. Why is he not looking at me? I think, he's using the tricks –“treat them mean and keep them keen.” (=develop interest in others by pretending to neglect.)
18. He's as keen as mustard in playing with children.(=very much interested)
19. She is glued to watching Bigg Boss and don't talk to her now.
20. Will you join with us in shopping? Sure, with bells on. (= eagerly)
“I don't have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I'm too busy loving the lovers.”
- Steve Maraboli, “Reflections on Life and Human Experience.”

No comments:

Post a Comment