Monday 13 February 2017

How to express your love for someone?

Today’s English
February 14th, 2017
(Lover’s Day Special)

1.Yours is just a puppy love. Soon you’ll grow out of it. (Love between teenagers)

2.I think, I’m smitten by her. (I’m in love with her)

3.See the couple there! They are so lovey-dovey, aren’t they? (Romance in public place)

4.His second son is the Apple of his eye. (Loves him very much)

5.My love, I have eyes only for you. (Forget everything/everybody and live only for you)

6.When are you going to tie the knot? (Going to marry)

7.I have never seen her before. It’s my blind date. (First date)

8.I’ll do anything to catch her eye. (To be loved by her)

9.He is a love-rat. Don’t trust him. (One who betrays his girlfriend/wife)

10.Did you tell him those three little words? Not yet. (Telling I love you)

“Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?” (Shakespeare in As You Like It)

No comments:

Post a Comment